The Netherlands holds a strong position as a business hub for worldwide investments, given the favorable business environment of the Netherlands and its supportive government.
Our team is dedicated and internationally oriented
KPMG in the Netherlands has a dedicated team of audit, tax and advisory specialists, consisting of partners, managers and staff that work mainly for international companies. This gives them the benefit of having strong relationships with government bodies and other external advisors. They have strong relationships within the international KPMG network, which enables them to have effective communications, assist clients well with requests for specific information and provide international group audits, international tax advice and cross-border advisory projects. We have dedicated staff in The Netherlands with significant experience in countries and regions like Russia, Japan, Italy, Eastern-Europe and China.
KPMG Meijburg can assist you in many ways
Our specialists can assist you in many ways. They:
- perform both the audit of Dutch entities of international groups and the audit of the consolidated financial statements of Dutch companies with international group structures;
- advise international companies on the financial, commercial, cultural and tax issues and opportunities in the Dutch marketplace;
- assist Dutch and international groups to establish contacts within the international KPMG network and provide useful information about international locations by making use of this network.
With our strong international network within KPMG, we are able to understand and respond to the exact needs of each individual client, providing services as:
- advice on Dutch accounting requirements, such as:
- preparation and publication requirements with respect to financial statements
- consolidation requirements - differences between Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
- advice on the audit and accounting requirements for specific transactions, such as (de-) mergers and contributions in kind;
- advice on the accounting impact of specific transactions and introduction to KPMG specialists in the field of Corporate Finance, Tax or Transaction Services.
- market entry support, including:
- conducting a feasibility study;
- selecting the most appropriate business form;
- applying for work and residence permits and the 30% ruling;
- registering for local taxes;
- fiscal and legal advice in preparation for starting up operations.
- advice on contacting notaries and other external consultants.
Please contact our specialists if you require more information.
Click here to go tot the website of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency