Transformation of Compliance
Revisiting the model for global tax and statutory compliance.
KPMG’s Global Compliance Management Services (GCMS) practice has a world-wide network of dedicated professionals experienced in navigating the ever changing and challenging tax and statutory accounting regulatory environment and providing centrally coordinated compliance services to multi-national companies.
We help our clients transform and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their tax and accounting functions through developing and executing a strategy for the management of compliance that can reduce the overall cost of compliance whilst enhancing quality and increasing the value obtained from their compliance activities.
KPMG LINK 360
visibility and control of global compliance
KPMG LINK 360 is a secure web-based application that can help you control your tax and compliance position.
KPMG LINK 360 is our global process management and collaboration tool that can help you manage your tax and statutory accounting compliance obligations worldwide. It aligns tax and finance with the rest of the organization to deliver a 360-degree view of your company’s global compliance position, across teams, divisions and borders.
KPMG LINK 360 provides an efficient way to exchange information among internal teams or third-party providers, wherever they are in the world. It delivers transparency and access to reliable business information at the touch of a button. It frees up tax and finance personnel, empowering them to be proactive and add greater value to the business. And because it is hosted by KPMG, it puts minimal demands on your own IT resources and infrastructure.
Features and benefits of KPMG LINK 360:
- Real-time visibility – visibility on your compliance status enabling the escalation of any issues to quickly facilitate resolution.
- Helps manage operational risk – better and more complete information to help proactively manage risk.
- Drives global consistency – provides a framework that helps drive consistency of processes and controls.
- Quick to configure, easy to use – flexible system configured to your needs and intuitive making it user friendly.
- Delivers better management information – captures and combines key management data from all your compliance processes reducing cost and risk of manual aggregation.
KPMG LINK 360 doesn’t require any software to be installed on user computers. It is regularly updated and training for new features and functionality is provided with each update. KPMG is committed to maintaining and developing the technology, which we also use internally as a vital component of our own operations.
If you would like to more about our GCMS practice, please contact Jeroen Leek.