The Meijburg & Co Nordic Tax Desk provides, in close collaboration with local KPMG offices, tax advice to businesses and individuals with cross-border interests, investments or activities in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
The core activities of the Nordic Tax Desk mainly consist of providing advice on:
- the starting and structuring of business activities on or from the Nordic countries
- cross-border mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and restructuring
- real estate investment in or from the Nordic countries
- intercompany services and the supply of goods (transfer pricing)
- setting up a European head office or service center in the Netherlands
- secondment of staff to and from the Nordic countries
- cross-border option and pension plans
- emigration to and from the Nordic countries
- the provision and exchange of information between the Netherlands and the Nordic countries
The country professionals on the Nordic Desk are uniquely placed to efficiently and expertly assist you with tax matters related to this region. The team regularly visits the countries covered by the Country Desk and not only contacts local clients and colleagues directly about new legislation, but also about social and political developments.
The desk also uses its network to maintain close relations with experts in the region, the embassies in the Netherlands and various professional organizations, including the bilateral Chambers of Commerce in and outside the Netherlands.
For more information please contact our country specialists by clicking on the following links: