A sophisticated program
Meijburg & Co Software & Services specializes in providing tax advice to companies in the fields of software development, distribution and sales, Internet services, and consultancy. We are part of KPMG’s worldwide network and offer our clients access to the expertise of our colleagues in more than 70 countries through KPMG’s Global ICE Practice.
Who are our clients?
Meijburg & Co’s clients include a large number of listed national and international companies in the software, Internet services, and consultancy industries, as well as small and medium-sized companies operating in these fields.
How can KPMG Meijburg assist you?
We work together in an integrated team of experts who specialize in such areas as corporate income tax, payroll tax, transfer pricing, and VAT. This working method enables us to promptly and efficiently respond to various tax issues, such as:
- designing optimal structures for start-up companies
- restructuring existing companies
- consulting on mergers, acquisitions, and IPOs
- determining and structuring fees for the use of software
- developing and exploiting intangibles
- handling software companies’ employee-related issues (such as employee stock option plans and other flexible compensation plans), particularly in an international context