Meijburg & Co advises businesses engaged in strategically transforming their national or international procurement, sales, production, service, or other processes. This may for instance involve setting up a commission agent structure, a contract manufacturing arrangement, or a central procurement organization.
How can Meijburg & Co assist you?
- In close cooperation with our international KPMG offices, we prepare a tax analysis with respect to all relevant taxes (including corporate income tax, VAT, and customs duties), and, if you wish, for all countries involved in the transformation.
- We offer solutions for tax issues.
- We make recommendations for the necessary adjustments to transfer prices within your group.
- If you wish, we will take on part of your project management.
How will you benefit?
By improving business processes in a tax-efficient manner:
- benefits can be achieved, for instance, with respect to procurement markets, as well as in planning marketing and sales efforts, utilizing production capacity, and reducing costs;
- business risks will become more identifiable and manageable; and
- tax savings can often be realized.
Why choose Meijburg & Co?
For many years, our team of specialists has been involved in strategic change processes in various business sectors, reviewing all possible tax issues from many different angles. We coordinate international projects and participate in projects coordinated by other KPMG offices, which enables us to promptly prepare a suitable project plan and implement it professionally and efficiently. This keeps Meijburg & Co on the cutting edge of the consultancy market.