We are pleased to invite you to our Tax Accounting Breakfast Session, where we will inform you about recent tax accounting developments and their impact on your annual accounts.
- Tax measure 2020 – tax accounting considerations
- IFRIC 23 – accounting for uncertain income tax positions
- IFRS 16 – leases
- 08.00 a.m. Registration & welcome (including breakfast)
- 09.00 a.m. Tax accounting session
- 10.30 a.m. Coffee or tea and possiblity for further discussion
Participation is free of charge. The breakfast session will be held in English. Participation complies with the course requirements stipulated in the PE Regulations of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs; NOB). You can earn 2 PE hours by attending this seminar. Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
We hope you can join us. Please let us know by completing the registration form.
The breakfast session will take place at our office in Amstelveen Meijburg & Co Laan van Langerhuize 9 1186 DS Amstelveen If you should have any questions, please contact Natashia William at: 088 909 1617 or send an email.
Datum: 03 December 2019
Time: 08:00 t/m 10:30