Transform and manage your Tax Function through Technology
There is no shortage of challenges and opportunities facing today’s tax functions. Carrying on as in the past is not a viable option. You need to be ready to be compliant and ready for tomorrow’s changing digital future.
It is our pleasure to invite you to our Tax Technology event where we bring to life how you can start your Tax Transformation journey using technology.
We will provide you with insights into technology developments and trends from both a business and government perspective.
Furthermore, we will share practical guidance on how to build a Tax Technology strategy or business case and how to tackle data challenges and optimize your tax processes.
- Presentation of best practice Tax Transformation, Technology strategies and use cases – facilitated by Dutch (large) organisations
- Tax & Technology – a Tax Authority Perspective – presented by Hans Timmermans, Director of Data Foundation & Analytics, Dutch Tax Authorities
- Big Data & Analytics trends, presented by Prof. Dr. Sander Klous, Partner KPMG & professor Big Data University of Amsterdam
- Break-out sessions, facilitated by KPMG & Meijburg Tax Technology specialists:
- Tax Reimagined: Start your Tax Technology Journey
- The Tax Data Dilemma: Tax Data Factory
- Tax Control & ERP: Make your ERP Tax Ready
- Tax Insights through Visualisation
KPMG Meijburg & Co office Amstelveen | Laan van Langerhuize 1 in Amstelveen
Wednesday 22 April 2020
12:45 – 18:00 (CET)
Participation is free of charge. The event will be held in English.