KPMG Meijburg & Co’s top priority is to protect our clients, business relations and our employees from the CoVid-19 virus. In connection with the continued spread of the virus in the Netherlands, we have concluded that this meeting cannot take place at present in the manner in which we intended. The breakfast session will be replaced by a Skype meeting where there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Specifically this means:
- Time: from 08.50 a.m. to approximately 10.00 a.m.
- Are you unable to participate via Skye? Then you can take dial in via +31 (0)20 656 4499. The pass code is 68703311. Unfortunately you won't see the slides if you dial in.
- If you have problems with participating or dialing in please call Jan Liebreks on +316 15 59 30 71.
- How do I ask questions? Before the Skype meeting starts you will be asked to email your questions about and experience with financial transactions to Jan Liebreks. During the Skype meeting you can use this same email address to ask questions. In light of the large number of participants it is not feasible to ask questions by telephone. We will try and answer all questions at the end of each agenda item.
- Copy of presentation: at the end of the meeting a copy of the presentation will be emailed to you.
- Privacy: you may get to see the names of the other participants; something which could also have happened during the physical meeting. If, for privacy reasons, you have objections to that, then there is unfortunately no other option than not to participate.
We trust that, given the exceptional circumstances, you understand the reasons for our decision.