- National and international fund structuring, e.g. equity investment, hedge, private equity and real estate funds.
- Assisting with national and international real estate transactions as they relate to corporate income tax and real estate transfer tax.
- Advising financial institutions on their national and international corporate income tax issues and on tax issues relating to public investment and financing structures.
- Assisting with PPS/PPP projects.
- Assisting with tax issues relating to the transition from non-taxable to taxable status, in particular for housing associations and the health care sector.
Education and memberships
- Master of Real Estate, Amsterdam School of Real Estate
- Semitic languages and cultures, Amsterdam University, Jerusalem University
- Tax Law, Amsterdam University
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors