EU Treasury and Financing post BEPS and US Tax Reform
We like to invite you to our next breakfast roundtable on the following topics:
- Overview of US rules affecting treasury centers, including, US regulations for Hybrid Financing, GILTI considerations, and US characterization of notional cash pools.
- Recent Transfer Pricing and Withholding Tax developments in the Netherlands
All of these may impact on how to set up your Intercompany Financing, Treasury and In-House banking activities. This roundtable would also give you the opportunity to share experiences and discuss questions you may have on this matter.
This roundtable discussion is intended for in-house tax professionals of US multinationals with Dutch operations.
Speakers for this event will be:
- Howard Wiener – KPMG LLP based in London
- Erik Velthuizen – KPMG Meijburg & Co Amstelveen
- Franklin Hundscheid – KPMG Meijburg & Co Amstelveen
We hope you can join us. Please let us know by completing the registration form.
- 07.45 a.m. Registration & welcome
- 08.15 a.m. Presentations
- 10.00 a.m. Coffee or tea and possibility for further discussion
Meijburg & Co
Laan van Langerhuize 9
1186 DS Amstelveen
If you should have any questions, please contact Natashia William at: 088 909 160 17 or send an email.
Datum: 13 November 2019
Time: 07:45 t/m 10:00