The Meijburg & Co Tax Knowledge Institute has developed a program to address the increased need for training in the field of Dutch VAT and international trade. The VAT training course that will be held on November 7, 2018 will address a wide range of VAT topics that internationally trading companies encounter when doing business in the European Union. This practice-based and comprehensive VAT training course is held in English and will be particularly useful for financial controllers and accounting managers dealing with VAT for internationally operating companies. One of the objectives of this VAT training course is to enable participants to exchange their experiences with other participants and to understand how the Dutch tax authorities approach or audit certain VAT matters.
We are pleased to invite you to our training course.
‘VAT and international trade’ will address topics such as:
• concept of VAT entrepreneurship (i.e. VAT grouping, head office - branch)
• impact of the “purchase permanent establishment”
• VAT treatment of cross-border B2B supplies of goods (including transfer of own inventory)
• application of zero VAT rate for cross-border goods supplies and risk management measures
• multi-party transactions, such as triangular supplies
• VAT treatment of cross-border B2B services
• VAT deduction rules
• reporting of transactions in Dutch VAT return and EU Sales Listing
• Dutch VAT compliance obligations and VAT invoice requirements
• recent VAT developments in case law, legislation or policy
• a number of practical aspects when dealing with the Dutch tax authorities
There will of course be plenty of opportunities to raise any questions you may have.
12:30 p.m. Welcome and lunch
1:00 p.m. Course commences
3:00 p.m. Tea/coffee break
3:15 p.m. Course resumes
5:15 p.m. Drinks
6:00 p.m. End
Rahiela Abdoelkariem and Frank Prinsen.
NOB PE hours
We believe that this training course complies with the course requirements stipulated in the PE Regulations of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs; NOB). You can earn 4 PE hours by attending the course. Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
For registration information please contact Chantal Helmstrijd at T +31 (0)88 909 1075 or by e-mail. For information about the content of the training course please contact one of the trainers.
€ 375,- exclusive of VAT.
Datum: 07 November 2018
Time: 12:30 t/m 18:00