Tax accounting includes the rules for determining your tax position in the financial statements. This requires a great deal of specialist knowledge.
Tax accounting: the intersection between accounting and tax law
In order to determine a correct and consistent tax position in your financial statements, two elements are of key importance. Firstly, a good understanding is necessary of the tax accounting rules. Secondly, a good understanding is also required of both tax law and accounting law. Tax accounting might therefore be said to intersect two fields of specialization: accounting law and tax law.
What our tax accounting and tax pack specialists can offer
Meijburg & Co has a team of professionals who have in-depth, specialist knowledge and experience in tax accounting. Our services include the following:
- Advice on tax accounting:
- the periodic determination of your tax position in the financial statements
- supplying the accompanying documentation.
- Assistance with the design and implementation of a good tax accounting process and the tools to be employed.
- The improvement and development of a tax pack for your organisation.
- Providing tax accounting training, either in-house at your location, or at our offices for several clients simultaneously.
Need help with tax accounting? Meijburg & Co is here to help you
Have you considered your tax position in the financial statements? Do you need assistance with tax accounting? Or would you like to develop a tax pack for your organisation? The team of tax accounting specialists of Meijburg & Co is here to help you. Thanks to our vast experience, we know exactly how to provide you with the best assistance.