Ágata is partner with the transfer pricing team of Meijburg & Co and member of KPMG’s Global Transfer Pricing Services. She has 20 years of experience working full-time in the transfer pricing field.
She has experience negotiating advance pricing agreements (“APAs”) and defending complex transfer pricing audits. Most recently, she has acted as expert witness supporting tax litigation in several European countries.
Ágata is frequent speaker at international tax events (IBFD, BNA training courses, OECD consultations) and is invited as guest lecturer at the University of Leiden (Adv. LLM International Tax Law), University of Amsterdam and University of Vienna.
Ágata won the award for Best in Transfer Pricing at the European Women in Business Awards in 2011, 2013, and 2016 and is regularly mentioned by Euromoney as one of the best transfer pricing advisors in the world.
She takes an active role promoting diversity in the workplace and mentoring and coaching people.
Specialization and industries
- Transfer pricing policy design and implementation, intangibles planning, business restructurings, APAs and dispute resolution.
- Technology, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, consumer goods.
Education and memberships
- Executive MBA University of Edinburgh and École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées.
- Master’s degree in Change Management, INSEAD.
- IFA, NOB, Global Board Ready Women.
- Transfer Pricing
- Transfer Pricing controversy & dispute resolution
- Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Transfer pricing value chain management
- Consumer goods
- Life sciences
- Technology, Media, Telecommunication