The latest developments in BEPS 2.0
December and January saw several new developments in BEPS 2.0:
- the adoption of the EU Minimum Tax Directive;
- the release of the GloBE Implementation Framework Package, with a public consultation document on the GloBE Information Return and Tax Certainty, also with a public consultation;
- guidance on Safe Harbours and Penalty Relief;
- release of the public consultation document by OECD on Amount B; and
- most recently the release of the Agreed Administrative Guidance by the OECD.
During this webcast, we will walk you through the latest BEPS 2.0 developments, focusing in particular, on the Agreed Administrative Guidance, the Safe Harbours and the next steps to consider while preparing for Pillar 2.
- Vinod Kalloe
- Aroen Rambhadjan
- Robert van der Jagt
- Lieke Mutsaers
- Jan Moret
- Shruti Satya
- Marcus Heyland, Managing Director, Washington National Tax at KPMG USA