Personal income tax


Almost everyone who lives or works in the Netherlands or receives Dutch-sourced income has to pay personal income tax. For example, on salaried employment, business profit, income received as a director-major shareholder (DMS) or income from savings and investment.

Personal income tax

Personal income tax with its box regime, various exemptions and personal deductions is extremely complex. Foreign income can further complicate matters, for example because this may involve tax treaties. Meijburg & Co’s specialists can advise you and help with tax procedures, and can also prepare and file your tax return for you, thereby ensuring that your tax matters are optimally arranged.

Do you need advice or help? Meijburg & Co is here to help you

Do you need assistance with or advice on determining your personal income tax position? Do you receive foreign income and would you like advice about avoiding double taxation? Or would you like to optimize your overall tax position? Meijburg & Co’s professionals can help you with all this. Whether you are a high net-worth individual, entrepreneur or director-major shareholder: we would be pleased to guide you through the myriad tax provisions. We will show you the best tax path to take.

© 2023 Meijburg & Co is a partnership of limited liability companies under Dutch law, is registered in the Trade Register under number 53753348
and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee.
All rights reserved.