As an employer, you have to deal with the withholding and payment of wage taxes and social security contributions. Whether it be changes in legislation, the hiring of self-employed persons or Tax and Customs Administration wage tax audits, our wage and employment tax specialists are here to help you.
We have knowledge of and expertise in a wide range of subjects, and are glad to support you in a number of areas, including the following:
- Tax assessment of both fixed and variable remuneration and fees
- Advice on the work-related expenses scheme (‘WKR’)
- Set up and monthly administration of the payroll
- Support during tax audits
- Support and advice during disputes with the tax authorities
- Advice on sector classification
- Obligation to pay employee insurance contributions
- Provision of company cars
- Checks on fixed expense allowances
- Limitation of recipients’ liability and vicarious tax liability risks
- Data analysis and sampling to provide an up-to-date view of your wage tax position
Due diligence advice
Is your company facing an acquisition, merger or joint venture? Then it is of great importance to also keep the tax aspects of such transactions in mind. Indeed, the hidden - and potentially unexpected - financial consequences can be considerable. This applies, among others, to wage tax and social security contributions. It is therefore also of great importance that you evaluate these as part of the transaction process (or have a third party do so). Therefore, we are here to advise and support you in the area of due diligence.
How can our Employment Tax Services experts help?
Meijburg & Co’s Employment Tax Services professionals are here to help you. With our broad-ranging expertise and vast experience, you are assured of the best expert advice and assistance. In this way, you can avoid double taxation and high costs. Feel free to contact us for more information.