Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
The global M&A market is highly dynamic. Because our lawyers and notaries cooperate closely to coordinate the legal, tax and financial and economic aspects of transactions, they know exactly what is happening in the international market and what is expected.
We have in-depth sector knowledge that we use to offer our clients solutions-oriented legal services pertaining to acquisitions, mergers and demergers, partnerships and corporate law issues in general.
Globalization of M&A
The globalization of the M&A market has resulted in a rise in cross-border legal issues. The onslaught of international regulations fuels the need for cross-border legal expertise. As part of our well known international M&A team, Meijburg Legal offers its clients access to the cross-border services they require.
Thanks to our global network, we frequently represent internationally based companies, private equity funds, strategic buyers and sellers, and public and semi-public bodies. But our client base also includes Dutch-based companies, family businesses and public and semi-public bodies. Our teams regularly provide services to impact investors and non-profit organizations as well, whether they are buying or selling.
Our M&A advisory services cover:
- Transaction structuring and management
- Buying and selling of assets
- Public and private transactions
- Complex (cross-border) legal mergers and/or demergers
- Transaction documents: SPAs/ APAs, letters of intent, NDAs
- Legal due diligence, both for buyers and sellers
- Sale-ready projects
- Strategic joint ventures and partnerships
- Shareholder agreements
- Management participation plans and option structures
- Anti-takeover measures
- Employment law issues
- Employee participation issues
- Corporate governance issues
- Exit strategies: IPOs and IPO readiness processes
- Integration and post-transaction services
More information about M&A
We are M&A specialists. Please feel free to contact us to find out more. Our experts would be happy to tell you all about the legal, tax and financial and economic aspects of mergers and acquisitions.